Monday, October 22, 2012

Shoe Game Switch Up

This time last year I was hoping to see vertiginous heels sans the extreme platform and low and behold they have appeared this season.  I'm still on board with the platform craze, but I am happy to see some variety being presented this season. While I fully agree that a platform pump looks better with some ensembles, I also think that the classic pump silhouette has a place in your wardrobe as well.  They are especially useful for those in the workforce.  Surely you don't expect to be taken seriously in a professional setting wearing stripperesque platforms!  Try a pair with skinny jeans, leather pants, a skirt suit, or a fitted dress or skirt.  I can see them looking chic with any ensemble that you need to add an extra feminine feel to. Aldo has some very affordable very cute options for you to choose from, so start there. Also peep these style icons that have gotten the look right for inspiration on your own looks.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment