Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall Trend: Sporty Chic



I love it when looks collide.  One of my favorite trends this season combines the sporty look of sneakers, loose fit pants, sweatshirts, camouflage and caps with the feminine touch of gold accessories, heels, and fitted leather.  The key to pulling off this look is playing with volumes.  If you do a fitted top, do a loose fit bottom. If you're doing a loose fit top, add a fitted bottom.  Playing with different patterns adds a grunge feel to your look as well. I for one am a huge fan of this look, because it coincides with my personality: ultra girly with a little bit of boy like swag (or so I've been told).  Teyana Taylor is the queen of switching up her swag from uber feminine to super sporty, and on occasion she effortlessly combines the two.  Here are some looks for inspiration of your own as well as some of my favorite looks from Ms. Taylor herself.



No comments:

Post a Comment