Saturday, January 26, 2013

Music x Style: Chrisette Michele

When Chrisette Michele released the first single from her Audrey Hepburn Mixtape, I was rather intrigued. First of all I have a slight obsession with Audrey Hepburn and movies of that time period. The fashion was to die for, and many of the looks created during that time are still relevant today. Anyone that loves and lives for classic fashion should have a very sincere appreciation for Audrey Hepburn and her influence on fashion. Second, the single "Charades" spoke to me on so many levels. It reflects my exact feelings about a certain man in my life who should or should not be there (the jury is still out on him). Lastly, I was sold on the simplicity and elegance of the styling and makeup in the video for Charades. The Mixtape is said to have been inspired by Audrey Hepburn and I think that she properly paid homage to her. Here are a few stills from the Charades video. What do you think?















No comments:

Post a Comment