Thursday, January 31, 2013

Beyonce in Olcay Gulsen

Many moons ago I spotted a vertiginous pair of yellow platform pumps with a strap around the ankle on Angela Simmons. I waited patiently to find out who they were by and how astronomically expensive they would be. Finally it was released that they were created by Dutch fashion designer Olcay Gulsen. Naturally I went to research her label and see what other beauties she had in her collection, and there it was: a white leather dress with a deep key hole in the back. I drooled over it for a while and resolved to add it to my wish list of items that I will one day acquire when my coins are in order. Fast forward to today when I spotted that gorgeous garment on the one a only Beyoncé at the Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show press conference. I must say she looked absolutely amazing in it! One can only hope that it will still be around when I am able to purchase it, but if not Olcay Gulsen has an amazing collection and I'm sure there will be other items for me to covet. She's definitely one of my favorite designers, because her garments are super feminine with a little edge. I highly recommend that you check out her site.







No comments:

Post a Comment