Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hello NY

So I have made the big move to New York to attend FIT (The Fashion Institute of Technology). I have fallen in love with this city already. The fact that the city is constantly moving compels you to move as well. Everyone here seems to be in a constant rush to do something terribly important which makes me feel that I should be doing the same. Today is my orientation for school and I am so thrilled. I'm 25 years old starting over, starting anew, and I couldn't be more nervous, excited, anxious, happy, blessed and terrified all at the same time. Fortunately I have a really good friend/sorority sister here with me. I wonder where this journey will take me. My destination is uncertain, but I'm going to enjoy every minute of the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment