Monday, November 5, 2012

Bond Girl: Naomie Harris

There are many things that I fancy in this life. Three of them are: being a black woman, spy movies, and fashion. Therefore, you simply must understand my obsession with one of the new Bond girls, Naomie Harris given that she is a trifecta of three of my favorite things. The British born actress is the newest addition to the Bond girl sorority (plus the fifth black Bond girl since the movies began) and she is in good company as most of those women are stunning. Her fashion choices for her promotional appearances for the new Bond movie "Skyfall" have been amazing, not to mention her flawless makeup and hair. I am looking forward to seeing how she will be styled in the actual movie, but if it is anything like how she has been styled in real life I know I'll be pleased.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment